To apply for this job please visit peoplesenerg.bamboohr.com.
People’s Energy is a fast-growing ethical gas and electricity supply company, based in Shawfair near Edinburgh but supplying to customers UK wide. We launched on 1 August 2017 and are growing rapidly – we are at 100,000 customers now. We have an ambitious goal: We want to put 1 million people in charge of their own energy and become known as the energy company that can be trusted to do the right thing at all times, for people, communities and the planet.
People’s Energy differs significantly from existing energy suppliers. We want to bring trust back into the energy market and offer a simple, fair and affordable solution for all customers, including these currently in fuel poverty. We were crowdfunded, have no external shareholders, and we promise to give 75% of the profits back to our domestic customers. The electricity we sell is 100% renewable. We promise full transparency, and we involve customers through representatives on our Advisory Board. Staff members also have a representative on the Advisory Board, and we are keenly focused on staff well being and development. We are a Living Wage employer.
As an Erroneous Transfer Administrator, you will cover all aspects of the Erroneous Transfer process, dealing with large quantities of data input, ensuring the members journey runs as smoothly as possible. You will also be responsible for picking up escalations to and from other suppliers in a timely manner, through email and telephone conversations.
What’s great about working at People’s Energy?
- Ethical Cause
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Birthday Days Off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Extensive Mental Health Support
- Yoga and Meditation Classes
- Fun and Engaged People
- Packed Social Calendar
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Generous Employer Pension Contributions
- Financial Employee Referral Rewards
- Growing Additional Benefits Package
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Processing all ET workflows
- Liaising with suppliers over the phone & email
- Liaising with our front line support agents to answer their queries on ET’s
- Data input via various industry flows
- Dealing with industry exceptions such as objections & withdrawals
- Processing & handling escalations
- Identifying & correcting Erroneous transfers
- Helping to drive business change & propose new ideas & process to increase company reputation & performance
- Reporting on our performance in all areas related to Erroneous Transfers
- Coming up with ways we can improve our processes, to improve our performance
- Being adaptable and having the ability to pick up new work processes & move between processes
- Helping to develop & implement work guides
- Ability to help support & train others, areas within & out with the team
- Liaising with others within the business to help ensure full understanding of the ET process
- Strong Numeracy Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Basic Excel Skills would be advantageous
- Experience working within a back-office administration role is essential
- Experience of using varied back office and task management systems
- Experience of working within an ET role is preferred but not essential
- Experience of working with data flows, within the energy industry is preferred but not essential
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm