We are seeking a dynamic EV100 Member Engagement Officer to work as part of the Climate Group’s transport team to manage the ongoing engagement and service provision for our growing network of over a hundred international EV100 member companies.
EV100 brings together international companies committed to drive the transition to electric vehicles. They set the example by pledging to switch to EVs in their own operations by 2030, and come together as a public voice to advocate for ambitious EV policy setting and market acceleration.
EV100 gives public recognition to their efforts and provides a global platform of peers to support their progress. Activities include public profiling of members’ leadership, knowledge generation and international best practice sharing as well as joint engagement with policy and market contexts to advance the electromobility agenda.
The postholder will work in close coordination with other team members to manage the ongoing engagement of EV100 member companies in our work and deliver key activities such as events, webinar series and our annual EV100 progress report.
About the Climate Group
The Climate Group drives climate action. Fast. Our goal is a world of net zero carbon emissions by 2050, with greater prosperity for all.
We focus on systems with the highest emissions and where our networks have the greatest opportunity to drive change. We do this by building large and influential networks and holding organisations accountable, turning their commitments into action. We share what we achieve together to show more organisations what they could do.
We are an international non-profit organisation, founded in 2004, with offices in London, New Delhi and New York. We are proud to be part of the We Mean Business coalition.
About the role
The Climate Group’s EV100 initiative brings together a growing group of over a hundred international companies committing to make the switch to electric vehicles across their operations by 2030. Through their leadership, they not only reduce a significant part of their own carbon emissions and set an example for other peers in the business community. Their commitments also send a crucial demand signal to auto manufacturers and policy makers to accelerate the global market transition to clean transport.
To offer strong value to our members and make our growing body of work as impactful as possible, we are looking for a dynamic EV100 Member Engagement Officer to manage the ongoing relationships with our international network of companies and deliver key member activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the go-to contact for, and build close working relationships with, our international EV100 members
- Managing the outreach to EV100 members and their ongoing involvement in activities such as events, webinars, profiling opportunities and policy advocacy work
- Providing regular updates to EV100 members via our monthly member bulletin and bi-annual member update webinars
- Managing our regular series of best practice sharing webinars for members
- Project managing key deliverables such as EV100 events and our annual EV100 Progress and Insights report
- Managing relationships with external partners and networks
- Contributing to the Climate Group’s cross-team working groups to align strategies and facilitate exchange and learning across the organisation
This is an exciting role for a dynamic individual to manage member-related activities across our portfolio of EV100 activities:
- Commitment to the mission of the Climate Group, and particularly the goal of accelerating transport electrification
- Strong self-organisation and project management skills, ability to deliver multiple activities simultaneously and to deadline
- Strong communications and relationship skills to develop close working relationships with EV100 members and partners
- Good team worker and ability to coordinate effectively with multiple colleagues and partners
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Existing background on electromobility, climate / sustainability agenda or related fields
- Strong writing skills
This position will be based at our London headquarters (currently home office until the end of the COVID restrictions). Once COVID context allows, limited travel may be required.
Terms & Conditions
This is a full-time permanent contract. The salary for this position is £25,600 – £28,800 per annum, based on experience. In addition to the salary, the role holder will benefit from:
- 25 days’ holiday pro rata, plus public holidays; additional leave following three and six years’ service
- 10% non-contributory pension scheme following three months’ service
- Private healthcare and Cash Plan on completion of probation
- Life Assurance
- Wellbeing allowance
- Season ticket loan
- Bike loan
- Volunteering day on completion of probation
How to apply
Use the ‘Apply’ button to apply for this vacancy. Should you require further information, please contact Sandra Roling (firstname.lastname@example.org]
Applications for this position should come in the form of a CV and cover letter. The expected closing date for submitting your application is Sunday, 28th March 2021.
We are an inclusive employer who welcomes applications from all backgrounds.
The requisite eligibility criteria, or work visa to work in the UK are a requirement, and no relocation and/or sponsorship costs will be borne by the Climate Group.