We’re an event crewing company working across events big and small, as well as TV/film, facilities/logistics and construction – and with a record-breaking order book, we’re looking for a highly capable Customer Services Manager to join our team in Bermondsey.
You’ll be great on the phone and super organised with a pathological eye for detail. The role will involve most stages of the inbound sales process and interface with business development and operations teams too.
Working knowledge of the events industry is highly advantageous, as is an understanding of the crewing business (setting up staging, rigging, loading etc.).
This is a challenging role that requires total dedication, humour, great people skills and above all, a total commitment to the high standards our clients expect from us. The need to be highly accurate, client orientated and well organised while remaining professional and friendly will come naturally to the right candidate. Salary, working hours and a full-time position are negotiable for the right person – this is not an entry level admin role.
- Being ‘The Voice’ of Connection Crew, the first contact clients have with us
- Delivering our industry leading customer service to world class event agencies
- Converting enquiries to confirmed bookings and management payments in line with account terms
- Build the highest quality view of client requirements for the business to react to
- Responding to client queries via all channels, delivering within tight deadlines
- Operating Metis (our bespoke operations software) to manage enquiries and quotes
- Providing post project support to develop the client service experience
- Gathering intel on the client experience
- Interface with the BD Team and Operations Team
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Super organised
- High Energy
- Strong negotiator
- Deep understanding of Customer Service
- Detail orientated but able to zoom out and see the big picture
- Responsive and flexible with a positive work ethic
- Motivated and able to self-manage
- A people person – able to form effective working relationships with staff, crew and clients
Why Connection Crew?
We do good work.
We’re a social enterprise that successfully marries industry leading performance with ground-breaking social outputs. At least 20% of our work is completed by ex-homeless individuals; we were founded as a project within Connection at St Martins back in 2005, and have created well over 160,000 hours of employment for ex-homeless people since then. But it doesn’t stop there. We have a clear net zero commitment for 2025, and an enviable client list which will make every day different.
How to apply
Send an up-to-date CV and covering letter (including your availability to interview, potential start dates and why you’d be perfect for the job) to email@example.com
Connection Crew CIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Salary: £25 – 35,000 DOE