To apply for this job please visit www.tokamakenergy.co.uk.
Location: Milton Park, Abingdon
Job type: Permanent
Application deadline: 7 May 2021
Overview of the role
Are you a talented and experienced Executive Assistant, highly organised with strong interpersonal skills and experience supporting C-level executives? The ideal candidate will have experience supporting a CEO, utilising their excellent communication, organisational and IT skills in this people focussed role. You will be supporting the CEO and Senior Management Team across all group companies, coordinating projects whilst managing and organising the day to day running of the office with a consistent drive for excellence. By supporting the CEO and execs, you will be allowing them to focus on achieving clean and sustainable energy for all.
Main duties/role and responsibilities
General Office and administration support to the CEO and Senior Management Team (SMT) including:
Vice Chairman, Finance Director and finance team, Senior Commercial Manager, Head of HR, Programme Director, CFO, Chairman
- Provide secretarial support for executive, Board and programme meetings, including but not limited to:
- scheduling of Board and Committee meetings,
- collation and filings of Board & Committee packs (including ensuring appropriate IT access for users),
- maintenance of Action Logs and action tracking,
- maintenance of Conflicts of Interest Register,
- drafting of minutes, circulating for approval and signature and filing etc
- collating signed final executed documents as required
- management of Shareholder emailing list (updating for changes as required)
- Proactively planning and adjusting a highly demanding diary and schedule
- Global travel planning for SMT
- Administrative support for financing activities
- Project Manager to the SMT
- Experience supporting a CEO
- Excellent IT Skills
- Ability to translate high level plans into actions and schedules
- Experience of planning and organising multiple schedules
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Proactive and lateral thinker
- Highly people orientated with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Working calmly under pressure
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Eligible for company share option scheme after 1 years’ service
- Company bonus scheme, discretionary, dependant on performance
- Private medical insurance after 3 months service
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 10 days of submitting, your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. However, we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
No terminology in the advert or job description is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
How to apply
If you are passionate about accelerating the development of fusion power and want to join our dynamic team, please send your CV with a covering letter detailing your experience to email@example.com.
Important information for candidates
Please note that the appointment of the successful candidate will be subject to standard pre-employment screening, as applicable to the post. This will include right-to-work, proof of identity and references.
Please note that any personal data submitted to Tokamak Energy as part of the job application process will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and related UK data protection legislation, for more information regarding GDPR please see: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation
Equality of opportunity
Entry into employment with the Tokamak Energy and progression within employment will be determined only by personal merit and the application of criteria which are related to the duties of each post and the relevant salary structure. In all cases, ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration. No applicant or member of staff shall be discriminated against because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.