Purpose – Act as a strategic partner to the CEO and Directors to support the smooth operation of the
Organisation – reporting to Head of HR Principal Accountabilities and tasks
- Understand the business requirements to prioritise and effectively manage the CEO’s time and workload to enable the delivery of business objectives.
- Work closely with the Directors to concentrate the focus on the long-term key business objectives and help support the execution of actions as required.
- Take day-to-day management decisions on behalf of the CEO, acting as the first point of contact and knowing when to escalate as appropriate.
- Comprehensive management of the CEO’s diary, ensuring the effective and efficient use of his time, managing changes and conflicts, negotiating and working with others as necessary.
- Manage and respond to communications (verbal and written) appropriately and on behalf of the CEO.
- Build strong relationships across the business with internal and external stakeholders, managing relationships in a professional manner.
- Plan, coordinate and organise events and meetings on behalf of the CEO and Directors.
- Accurate and timely production of correspondence, minutes, company reports,
presentations and other materials required by the company Directors.
- Ensure that meeting papers/itineraries are compiled, printed and distributed to relevant
individuals in a timely fashion.
- Organise travel arrangements, including itinerary planning, flights, rail, car hire, hotel and
- Undertake research, gathering data etc and presenting findings in a timely manner.
- Undertake specific projects as directed, some of which may be of a complex, sensitive and
- Process CEO’s business expenses and other administrative tasks as required.
- Personal support to the CEO and his wife including, arranging domestic appointments and
running personal errands.
- Provision of business support to the wider team as necessary, including undertaking short
self-contained assignments as required.
- Be knowledgeable about the full range of Arcola Energy work.
- Represent Arcola Energy in a professional manner.
- Have general knowledge of the function and structure of various Arcola Theatre
departments and support in the Directors activities for the Theatre.
Arcola Energy Limited – Company number 07257863
- Work with Arcola Energy, Arcola Theatre and Arcola Bar staff to deliver the best possible outcomes across all organisations.
- Suggest and implement approved improvements to company processes. To apply, email email@example.com