Hi, We’re Bulb. Nice to meet you. We’re working remotely to protect our team during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. But we are still hiring. So if you’re looking for a new role and you’re happy to take part in a remote interview, read on…
We are the UK’s biggest green energy supplier, providing affordable, renewable energy to homes and businesses across the UK. Our mission is to help people lower their energy bills and reduce their carbon impact at the same time.
Founded in 2015, we were named the UK’s fastest growing private company in 2018 and 2019, and in February 2021 we were named Europe’s fastest growing company by the Financial Times.
Over 1.7 million UK households have signed up to renewable energy by Bulb and we’ve now expanded into Texas, France and Spain. We’re an accredited Living Wage Employer; we’ve been picked as one of LinkedIn’s top 25 UK tech startups to work for; and we’re a certified B Corp.
We are looking to hire an Executive Team Assistant to support our Senior Leadership Team in the UK.
You’ll be responsible for:
– Varied Team Assistant role, supporting 3 members of our Senior Leadership Team and our VP of Experience
– Heavy diary management responding to fast-evolving business needs and ensuring days run as smoothly as possible
– Organising meetings, calls, lunches and team events
– Supporting meeting preparation; agenda and pre-reading distribution, presentation documents
– Delivering on ad hoc projects; identifying where we can improve processes and contributing to continuous improvement
– General administrative responsibilities such as shared drive admin, expenses, post
– Communicating with candidates, internal and external stakeholders
– Booking travel arrangements
– Joining in with member service once a month to support our Energy Specialists
What you’ll bring to Bulb:
– You are confident working in a fast-paced environment, experience in a high growth environment is ideal
– You have experience supporting multiple Directors and Board Level Executives
– You are confident with Gmail / Drive / Google Calendar
– Ability to work autonomously and with little direction You have excellent communication and writing skills
– You’re reliable, energetic and able to prioritise effectively
– You relish the idea of self learning and personal development
– You care about Bulb’s mission to lower bills and lower carbon emissions
Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
Collaborative, flexible, and friendly environment
Competitive salary, discretionary share options and bonus
33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) and the option to buy up to 5 more
12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave
Healthcare with Vitality after passing probation, life insurance, and a pension plan with employer contributions
Cycle to work scheme
One month sabbatical leave after your first year
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity is important at all levels. You’re welcome at Bulb wherever you’re from and whoever you are. We believe we need a diverse team to achieve our mission. It takes people from all horizons to shake and disrupt the energy industry. We also believe a diverse team better reflects our diverse member base and helps us build better products.
Research has shown that some groups, for instance women, self-nominate on application at a lower rate than men. We encourage everyone who is interested in the role to apply – even if you’re not ready now you’ll have the opportunity to receive feedback on which skills you should grow to become a strong future candidate. You can read our D&I blog