To apply for this job please visit toogoodtogo.org.
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 30% of all the food produced in the world.
We’re on a mission to change this and are building our Expansion team right now!
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 41 million users, and more than 82 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our journey…
We are looking for an Expansion Business Planner with a passion for creating impact. In this role you will be responsible for identifying the next countries and cities for Too Good To Go to expand based on analysis and evolution of the different markets.
You will report to the Chief of Expansion and play a crucial part in analyzing future markets for expansion.
We hope to welcome you as soon as possible!
- Assess the market and priorities for Too Good To Go to expand by developing a criteria and score list.
- Analyze and benchmark different regions, cities and countries by providing accurate and meaningful data, insights and learnings.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable visual and written reports.
- Always think ahead and review the expansion plan based on the evolution of the market
- This role can be located in either London, New York or Paris
- 5 years’ hands-on experience in an analytical role, preferably in management consulting or market research.
- Experience in expanding a company into multiple countries, preferably in a fast paced scale-up environment.
- An analytical mind with a proven record of completed research projects.
- Proactive, solution-oriented mindset and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- Attention to detail with expeditious execution. You love working with a high degree of accuracy, you are never tired of double checking.
- Curious, autonomous and self-motivated: thrives in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment.
- A genuine passion for the mission.
- Fluent in English – All communication within the global team will be in English (additional languages are an advantage).
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1050+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 16 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Depending on the location
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.