At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We are looking for an experienced cleaner to join Arrival as a Facilities Coordinator at our Bicester facility. You will be responsible for keeping the office, toilets and kitchen areas clean, tidy and sanitised as well as keeping the factory and machinery clean.
Arrival creates spaces where people love coming to work and this role will play an integral part in creating a clean environment for employees and visitors. You will take pride in cleaning to high standards and will support the growth of our first ever Microfactory.
What you’ll be doing
- Keeping the office, toilets and kitchen areas clean, tidy and sanitised
- Keeping the factory floor and machinery clean
- Maintaining a clean and presentable entrance and exterior
- Be flexible towards ad hoc requests
What you’ll need
- Enthusiasm, ability to work alone or within a team
- Attention to detail to ensure safe working
- Customer care focused approach, with ability to handle requests in a timely manner.
- Capable of working under pressure with minimum supervision
- Flexible to working hours whilst this role is currently day based it will likely move to shifts
- Pride in cleaning to a high standard, creating a clean working environment
We’d love it if you have
- A hunger to learn.
- A huge desire to achieve.
- The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.