At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
At Beyond Meat, we are focused on raising the bar on talent. We are dedicated to shaping an inclusive culture that drives excellence, innovation, and results by enabling talent acceleration and development, engagement, and the employee experience. We are currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager in London, UK. The Field Marketing Manager will play an influential role within the Beyond Meat Field Marketing Team, helping to promote and push the limits of what the field marketing team can achieve. At Beyond Meat, we have learned that “Tasting is Believing” when it comes to our products, and sampling is our best vehicle to win consumers. The objective of the Regional Field Marketing Manager is to build grassroots consumer buzz and excitement for The Beyond Meat brand with a great product / brand experience. The Field Marketing Manager’s primary role will be to provide expertise, guidance, and leadership through daily interactions with the regions’ Brand Ambassadors. This position will be responsible for program management within the designated markets, demo / experiential event management, trade shows, conferences, and reporting. The position will collect and share key learnings, best practices, and present efficiencies as we expand into and develop new territories. This position reports to the Regional Field Marketing Manager, Europe with a dotted line to the Marketing Director EMEA and European Sales Managers.
- Understand the dynamics in the markets of the region, providing insight and direction to develop marketing solutions to promote and build the Beyond Meat brand.
- Work closely with the Regional Field Marketing Manager, Regional Sales Managers, Distribution Partners, and Retailers to establish and implement successful marketing programs, campaigns and materials to profitably increase market share for Beyond Meat.
- Hire, Train, and Manage team of Brand Ambassadors responsible for instore demos, event activations, trade shows, and experiential campaigns across the UK.
- Manage Beyond Meats marketing activity in the region with tools to measure and track accountability, including budget, product, and asset inventory.
- Own all event sponsorships, permits, negotiations, logistics, and activations within region.
- Manage budget allocation for the markets in the region in relation to organization scorecard goals and activation expectation.
- Keep abreast and report on products, category, innovation, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends.
- Identify opportunities to improve consumer experience both in store and in market.
- Build relationships with Micro-Influencers, Event Organizers, and Properties
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Experience leading a field marketing team and managing remote employees.
- University degree with 2-4+ years of experience in Field Marketing.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- 2 -4 Years of relevant CPG marketing experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Importer and Distributor relationships.
- Ability to fluently speak English, additional languages a plus.
- Demonstrated consumer-led mindset, while also able to take other stakeholders’ perspective (shopper, retail partner, BYND management, etc.).
- Strong planning, project management, analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Fluency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a timely manner, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with store managers, customers, and brokers.
- Excellent managing time, priorities, and expenses.
- Creative problem-solver and strategic thinker who bring passion, enthusiasm, and fresh ideas.
- Team player and flexible.