To apply for this job please visit www.chargepoint.com.
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that’s been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come
Regional Manager, Customer Support, Europe
What You Will Be Doing
The Field Service Manger will be responsible for day to day and strategic management of our field service partners throughout Europe. Our partners take care of the make ready/construction, installation and maintenance of all the ChargePoint charging stations. This individual will be directly responsible for ensuring the suppliers are meeting the company’s quality objectives consistently, at the best possible cost, and within the set SLA’s.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Day-to-day management of out Field Service partners, who need to keep up with an organization that is growing extremely fast.
- Able to deploy and manage consistent, structured and disciplined systems, policies, procedures and practices to ensure stable and quality product & service delivery, that is consistent with company objectives and customer expectations.
- Able to expand our Field Services network with high quality partners.
- 5+ years relevant experience in managing field service partners, or organizations.
- Proven Program, or Project Management experience.
- Must be fluent in German and English (verbal/written). French and/or Italian a plus.
- Must be able to work well together with technical services companies throughout Europe.
- Proven written and verbal communicator that can present complex issues and problems into a simply digestible form.
- Strategic thinker who can manage the complex landscape of a lot of partners and dispatches, but can also drill down to a practical/individual level and execute.
- Identify or develop organizations to become world class while creating necessary business process to increase efficiencies and reach key business metrics.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure, to accomplish tasks on time and with high quality results.
- Likes working in a start-up environment.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Experience in either a construction/technical services company, or consumer electronics and/or power electronics industries preferred.
- Positive Attitude who likes to make the work place fun, and sees all problems as opportunities and comes up with solutions that are outside of the box.
- Person who is never satisfied by the status quo and continually understand new tools and trends that impact their space.
- Able to prioritize multiple demands and understand when to take necessary risks for appropriate rewards.
Reading UK, Munich, Germany or Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.