- Permanent, full time, based in London (partial remote working possible)
- Salary range between £26,000 – 33,000 per annum, based on experience
- We offer flexible work conditions and a considerate work environment, including: private medical insurance; season ticket loans; 25 paid holiday days per annum plus bank holidays; 4% pension contribution
Are you passionate about autism and promoting neurodiversity at work?
auticon is an award-winning social enterprise and international IT consulting business that employing autistic adults as consultants in the fields of data analytics, cybersecurity, and quality assurance.
As a social enterprise, we aim to increase and improve the employment opportunities for those on the autism spectrum by providing high-quality career. In the process, we hope to shift perceptions by demonstrating the benefits of a neurodiverse workplace.
We are now looking for a full-time Finance and Operations Administrator to join the team in the UK.
As a finance and operations administrator, will be responsible for providing admin support in the areas of finance, operations, marketing/PR, and sales, including but not limited to
- Operations support with everyday administration
- Bank administration and audits
- Accounting administration
- Month end invoicing
- Supplier set ups and due diligence
- Supplier audits
- Back Office recruitment administration
- Sales administration
- Continuous and pro-active improvement of auticon procedures
Skills and qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following skills to join our incredible team in London:
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in a finance and/or operations administration role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or a related discipline; CPA a plus
- Resilient and highly motivated to contribute to the growth of an ambitious company
- Flexible to assist with a broad variety of tasks, ranging from administrative to complex
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can work independently in a dynamic, agile and sometimes unstructured environment
- You are confident to work with people with different communication styles
- You are proactive, and always look for chances to make things work more efficiently
- You are proactive and look for chances to make our processes more efficient
- You are able to multitask and to prioritise your own workload
- You are a clear, friendly communicator both verbally and in writing
- You are confident to work closely with more senior colleagues – which may involve asking them to get things done for you
- You have the right to work in the UK
- Experience in financial planning
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Knowledge or experience of neurodiversity at work
- Past work experience of the IT consulting industry, corporate environments
- Knowledge of social enterprise and impact assessment
- Knowledge of operations management and process optimisation
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter that demonstrates how you meet the skills and qualifications criteria listed above by clicking the Apply here button below.
Applications can be submitted up until 5 pm on Monday 4th October.
Interviews will take place in the week commencing 11th October.
We hope the successful applicant to be able to start in early November 2021
Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the application process early if we receive a high volume of applicants.
If you are shortlisted, you will be asked to attend a two-part interview process which will be on the same day.
In the first stage we will ask you to complete 2 case studies that relate to the Finance and Operations Administrator role where you will undertake scenario-based exercises which reflect the role.
The second stage will be an interview to look at your suitability to the role. This will be with Franziska Zeidler, Head of Operations and Russell Botting, Lead Job Coach.
The interview process will last 90 minutes in total.
You will of course receive more detail on the interview process once shortlisted.
auticon is committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work. You will be treated in a fair and equal manner and accordance with the law regardless of your gender, marital status, race, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.
As a disability confident leader, we promote and encourage neurodiversity at work. Therefore, please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments as part of the recruitment or interview process.