To apply for this job please visit green.energy.
Green is the pioneer for making energy smart and insightful. Incorporating artificial intelligence and state of the art technologies we are able to offer a simple, modern and clear approach to all of our customers energy needs. Working within the finance team, you will be responsible for all Financial Functions of the Purchase Ledger, including coding and processing of all Invoices, dealing with queries and account reconciliations. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to detect issues and escalate where needed. Without question you will be a great team player who embraces change and enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience working as a bookkeeper/ in a finance role.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy within your work
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise and be efficient in your work
- Experience in energy desirable but not essential.
- Responsible for all Financial Functions of the Sales Ledger
- Entering payments on online banking system.
- Management and reconciliation of all Accounts.
- Analysing of overhead expenditure and proposing budgetary notifications where needed.
- Reconciliation and Journal Postings for Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Nominal Ledger
- Management of the Monthly Payroll, including expenses and reconciliation prior to submitting.