- Full Time
- Part Time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an experienced professional who has managed a finance function and assumed responsibility for finance related matters within a regulated financial services firm. The individual will be part of the leadership team and contribute to the wider strategic direction of the firm as it scales up centralised functions to meet increased investment capacity.
The role will oversee the budgeting, bookkeeping and audit for SASC, as well as managing all the financial and regulatory work required for the FCA. A key aspect of the role will also be to manage the finance function for all our of investment funds including fund modelling, audit and reporting.
Requirements and Personal Qualities:
- Qualified Accountant
- Operational experience in Regulated Financial Services (ideally Asset Management or other Financial Services)
- Recent experience in implementing Change Management and Transformation in Finance function desirable
- Excellent organisational, planning and project management skills and ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Modelling skills
- Ability to inspire and influence with insights and strategies
- A self-starter and a can-do attitude
- Direct Reports: 2 x 0.5 FTE
- Annual budgeting process and bookkeeping
- Monthly management accounts
- Financial and regulatory reporting to FCA
- Investor due diligence and reporting
- Treasury management function
- Quarterly management accounts and reporting
- Fund modelling and analysis
- Flexible working (part time/location) arrangements
- 30 Days Holiday
- Health insurance, life insurance, critical illness cover, pension scheme
Social and Sustainable Capital is committed to building a workforce which represents the communities and businesses we collaborate with, and a working environment in which everyone feels respected, fairly treated, valued and able to reach their full potential. We particularly encourage people from groups underrepresented in senior roles to apply for this position, such as people with disabilities, and those from Black and Minority Ethnic Communities.
Salary: £75-85k FTE
Important information: Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to Mika Gould email@example.com at Woolf & Co. explaining how you meet the person specification and why you think you would be the right person to join our team. All applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits