With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be 25% of vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering the world’s leading EV charging network and most complete set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every EV charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a reality globally.
Supported by over $500 million from investors including Daimler, Siemens, Linse Capital, Rho Capital Partners and Braemar Energy Ventures, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of creating an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market. Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
As we are increasing our efforts in the UK we aim to strengthen our sales team by hiring a Fleet and Lease co sales specialist
In this critical sales role, you will have a successful track record and relevant experience selling fleet orientated technology solutions to the top 100 vehicle fleet customers in the UK and or the top 5 vehicle leasing companies. If you have experience selling EV Charging solutions and existing relationships in the industry that would be a major benefit. Of course, you must have experience identifying sales opportunities and working opportunities to closure. Additionally, you are working with channel partners and developing relationships with prospects and stakeholders is required. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced sales environment, be creative, independent, focused and an excellent problem solver.
What You Will Be Doing
- Be responsible for the development and commercial success of the fleet/lease co sector
- Meet and exceed individual revenue and contact quota
- Qualify and develop new business opportunities from outbound/inbound calls, leads, general prospecting and email marketing. This includes cold calling and networking in the region to develop one’s own opportunities
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations to customers and prospects
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer contacts, present, articulate/clarify value and differentiation, and win the business in expected timeframe.
- Develop sector strategy in conjunction with Regional Director and European head of Fleet
- Work with marketing to define a sector specific plan, lead webinars, blogs, round tables etc
- Be a subject matter expert and support regional sales managers with fleet opportunities
- Accurately forecast revenue for territory and accounts, maintain contact information, business history and opportunity details in salesforce.com continuously
- Develop a strong technical baseline through training and development milestones
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- 5-7 years of outside sales experience required. Experience in e-mobility and cloud services a plus
- Must have experience selling technology solutions to large fleet customers and/or large vehicle leasing companies
- Relevant experience with technical solution and consultative selling
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Territory (home) based and extensive travel required
- A history of success in developing, driving and closing business and achieving quota
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
- You need to be an intense energetic self-starter and able to work hard, independently
- Capacity to interact and communicate effectively with internal resources and executives
- A proven ability to multi-task and handle complexity
- Teamwork oriented, and a willingness to work to the benefit of others
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver on commitments
- Excellent grammar and writing skills, and be able to map out strong business plans for others to easily interpret and follow
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Previous experience using SalesForce.com
Remote – UK
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.