To apply for this job please visit energysavingtrust.org.uk.
Closing Date: 1 June 2021
Issue Date: 18 May 2021
Position Ref No: PE 718
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
We are recruiting for two Fleet Support Executives. They are permanent positions. We are open to flexible working patterns, and blended (home and office-based) working is possible for these role (to be discussed during interview).
Energy Saving Trust delivers a fleet advice workplan funded by and on behalf of Department for Transport (DfT) and Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (OZEV) in England and by the Welsh Government in Wales. A fantastic opportunity has become available to join the transport team as a fleet support executive. You’ll work in the fast-moving area of transport decarbonisation and sustainable, zero emission transport, as the UK heads towards its 2050 net zero ambition.
The role of the fleet support executive:
- Contribute towards Energy Saving Trust’s objective of becoming the market leader in the provision of sustainable transport services
- Deliver market leading advice to help achieve emissions reduction, cost savings and compliance
- Perform carbon saving analysis on transport data provided by clients, presenting the results in clear and understandable written reports.
- Manage own resources to ensure delivery of relevant work plan targets, in a cost effective manner
- Ensure Energy Saving Trust’s sustainable transport services are delivered to a consistently high quality and are meeting client needs
You are organised and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You have excellent time management skills; you can think and plan strategically and have a solutions-based outlook to work. You are self-motivated and possess a can-do attitude, excellent computer skills (in particular Excel) and a hunger to learn.
Reporting to the Programme Manager – Fleet Support, our successful candidate will be responsible for helping deliver a range of existing and new transport projects for public and private sector clients.
You will have strong data analysis skills, a sound knowledge of low carbon transport and a firm grasp of the key carbon reduction targets that have been set in the UK. Finally, you will have excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to form lasting productive relationships with both internal and external colleagues.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days holiday rising with continuous service, in addition to public holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Eyecare vouchers.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Season ticket loan.
- One professional subscription per year.
- Family friendly policies, including maternity, adoption, paternity, shared parental leave, special leave and other time off (e.g. for public duties and family emergencies).
- Sabbatical after five years’ service.
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 1 June 2021.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter addressing the knowledge and skills required in the job description to firstname.lastname@example.org, citing the reference number you are applying for in the subject line.
We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive of and accessible for everyone. If you are interested in applying for this role and think you may need some additional support or reasonable adjustments made to any part of the recruitment process, please get in touch with the people team.
Only people living in the UK with the right to work in the UK may apply for this position.