Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You’re excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The Brand team is part of the marketing team and owns every aspect related to the visibility and tone of voice of our brand across all the different platforms. We create a strong worldwide consumer brand that feels hyperlocal in every place where we launch.
As Infarm’s Food & Beverage Brand Activation Producer :
- You will be the bridge between the Brand Team and the Culinary Team – developing tasty vegetarian and plant based recipes for our social media channels, OOH and virtual campaigns, website content platform, events and partnerships
- You will be an inventive and daring recipe developer, whilst also making sure you follow the guidelines of other departments that will work in collaboration with your team (eg. Culinary Team, Retail, PR, local Marketing teams)
- You will push flavour boundaries, whilst also being respectful of key traditions and costumes in different parts of the world
- You will make sure any crops necessary for upcoming projects are ready on time for the relevant shoot / event date. You will liaise with the R&D team, managing all logistics related to the creation of the products, and keep our producers and creatives up to date on progress.
- You will have a practical and flexible mindset, adapting recipes based on what’s realistic and achievable in different contexts (eg. planned campaign studio shoots VS guerrilla marketing offering drinks on the go etc)
- You will support the Brand Team on still life and lifestyle shoots for campaigns, social media assets and activations – leading on the styling of food and drinks on set
- You will collaborate with the Brand and Culinary teams by brainstorming and suggesting ideas and relevant names for collaborations with chefs, influencers and other third parties in line with Infarm’s vision
- You will have a strong and always up to date knowledge of food trends (sometimes working on this in collaboration with 3rd party consultants)
- You will work autonomously on many simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment, with the internal team and sometimes in collaboration with external partners
- You will present your projects to stakeholders and support your work with a clear rationale and recommendations, always championing Infarm’s signature tone of voice
- Have 5+ years of experience as a chef and food stylist
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for and experience with vegetarian and plant based food
- You describe yourself as eager, fearless, and kind
- Out of the box thinker, original and creative
- You also read job applications completely and show it by writing “I love Basil” in your application letter
- You will show an insatiable curiosity and passion for culinary, food, drink and visual trends
- Ability to successfully self-manage own workflow with hard deadlines
- Striving when working in a fast paced and high volume creative environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Proven food and prop styling experience for photo shoots is a plus
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What’s also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular Global & Regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 Professional Counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
For best consideration please apply before 30.07.21 and make sure you save yourself a copy of the job description as we will take the ad offline when a certain amount of candidates has applied.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.