Cervest is building the world’s first open access AI-powered Climate Intelligence platform.
We’re a certified B-Corp with a vision to democratize access to Climate Intelligence driving a shared responsibility to protect the world’s critical assets — including our greatest shared asset, the planet.
We’re backed by leading investors, including Draper Esprit, Future Positive Capital, Lowercarbon Capital, Astanor Ventures, and Marc Benioff. We are now building up our team in all areas: sales, marketing, science, engineering, and people operations.
As a company, we are a pro-diversity, highly inclusive organization, committed to bringing together people of all backgrounds and enabling them to succeed. We know that a richly diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
Cervest is looking to hire a superstar Founders Associate to work with our ambitious CEO. We are on course to launch our first full product offering with several more following closely behind, with some of the world’s largest businesses and organisations signed up already. Do you have experience in high-pressure, fast-paced business environments? Are you highly ambitious, multi-skilled and willing to turn your hand to whatever challenge is required? Are you ready to work hard with a team of A-Players? With a proven track record in strategic business skills, you will be an imaginative, innovative thinker possessing excellent numerical skills and a work ethic to match. Working closely with the CEO of this rapidly scaling start-up, the opportunities to progress and develop will be vast, personal drive and ambition will be your only limiting factor.
This role is perfectly suited to a business athlete, a brave and bold thinker, an outstanding individual looking to advance their skillset and network with a view to managing at C-Suite or entrepreneurial level in the future. Rest assured, we won’t settle for anything less as we continue as leaders in the race for the Climate Intelligence sector.
- Working alongside our CEO at a crucial point in the business growth following a strong Series A round
- Autonomous management of independent projects, small and large from conception to delivery
- Support CEO and Management Team in achieving Company Objectives as business scales
- Agile work mode allowing rapid assimilation of key information to produce results under rapid timeframes in several core business areas
- Ensuring practical outcomes from innovative design discussions as requested, investigating and solving problems that prevent progress
- Supporting day-to-day communications between management team and Company
- At least 4 years experience in strategic and/or financial analysis role from leading firms
- Super performers – hard-working, and comfortable working at speed in a scaling environment, attention to detail second to none
- Business athletes – Track record of success and achievement in several different areas
- Outstanding communicator – Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Academic prowess – Educational background from globally recognised institutions
Nice to have
- Climate / start-up background
- Experience of coding, programming or similar
Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic teammates.
We are a remote-first company and looking for candidates who would be able to come to our office in London (once travel is sensible) a few times a year using more sustainable transport methods (we’ll help with that) so generally within one-time zone of the UK.
Fuller list of benefits on our main career page – we’re an early-stage startup and currently reviewing our benefits in light of becoming a remote-first company. We are committed to ensuring that we support our team in developing in line with their aspirations and talents as well as continuing to develop our culture in line with our values.
Fuller list of benefits on our main career page but includes:
- Competitive salary + options
- 30 days holiday
- £1000 each year to expand your development
- Paid sick leave for physical and mental health with access to Spill
- We are committed to ensuring that we support our team in developing in line with their aspirations and talents as well as continuing to develop our culture in line with our values.