Welcome to PANGAIA, a materials science company on a mission to save our environment. We are a global collective of one heart and many hands — scientists, technologists, designers — creating essential products from innovative tech and bio-engineered materials.
We design products for living in, for any situation and for basic needs. We create our products with smart technology and use as many sustainable & recyclable elements as possible.
We are starting a movement. Designing a better future.
About this role:
PANGAIA are searching for an Associate who can support our Founder in our rapidly growing start-up family. You would be supporting the Founder directly and help shaping a newly created role with huge growth potential. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking for Accountability, Autonomy, and has a passion for Design, Impact, Environment and is looking for an inspiring career move.
A day in the life:
- Responsible for managing major priorities, project management and team communication on behalf of the Founder
- Support day to day conversations as well as larger special projects for the Founder
- Ways of working will need to be organised to a high standard
- Involved in creative and product development discussions while pushing for practical outcomes
- Being agile to meet the business needs
- Communication with Senior Leadership Team and external partners
- The role is London based with the opportunity for international travel
- 2-4 years’ experience within (Management Consulting, Startup, Chief of Staff or Project Management)
- Strong Academic Record
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous associate experience
- You are very motivated, hard-working and are comfortable working at a fast pace
- You have strong attention detail and can accurately articulate understanding of strategy, objectives and briefs
- You are able to build and maintain valuable relationships with your colleagues
- You are a team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Passion for Sustainability, Design, Fashion and Digital
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Pangaia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that Pangaia equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.