There is an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager to join our Finance Management team, based in our offices in London. We are looking for a commercially experienced FP&A Manager who will bring new business insights and support the organisation in enhancing and maintaining reporting, systems and processes as we continue to scale and grow rapidly. This is a core member of the Groups’ Global Finance team and is an opportunity to join the renewables/solar sector, in a growing, dynamic company where you will have a chance to interact at all levels. Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, you will manage one team member and liaise with stakeholders in over 11 countries.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager will manage the revenue and cost reporting, budgeting & forecasting process for our 1.2GW and expanding global operational portfolio – critically reviewing the reporting submitted by the local teams and providing support and training when needed. You will be involved in the preparation of monthly performance reporting pack, business partnering with the operations team to ensure performance of plants corresponds with financials, and finding opportunities to optimise performance and results or manage downside risks. You will assist in tracking and monitoring our in-house O&M results and repowering/revamping activities to ensure coherent, joined-up decisions are made between functions and you will present and discuss performance reports with key budget holders in order to support decision making and understand their requirements in order to improve the reporting process to optimise business operations. You will also play a key role in monitoring loan compliance across the Group, providing suitable tools, processes and support for the local teams to manage their loans locally and creating, reporting and maintaining KPIs that will provide insight to the business and stakeholders.
|What we offer:
– As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
– Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
– Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
– Coaching and mentoring opportunities
– Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
– Fantastic office environments
– Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
– Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
– We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
– Many more local benefits, specific to each country
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit
|31 Jan 2021|