Join leading SaaS company and B Corp, Provenance, to help us with our brand refresh. You’ll be joining a small but mighty team with skills in sustainability, marketing, content strategy, product and engineering. We work with global clients in the food, drink and personal care industries to enable transparency on the things that really matter about the goods we buy.
As a freelance designer, you will be helping with our new, refreshed brand concept for Provenance and our new website design, as well as supporting how our activations look (QR codes, embeds, social designs).
Skills we are looking for:
- Outstanding brand-building design and concepting skills
- Ability to bring a brand to life across a spectrum of channels, maintaining a consistent feel while also responding to each touchpoint’s specific requirements
- Strong digital background in web design and social content for SaaS companies
- Creativity and problem-solving skills, ability to translate complex ideas and data into clear, concise design queues
- Understanding of and passion for social impact and sustainability is highly desirable
- Knowledge of using Webflow is a plus
- Eager to collaborate with the Provenance team to work on the brand, while bringing best-in-class knowledge and examples for how to build digital SaaS brands
- Available for project kick-off ASAP in late February 2021 (for project running through April)
We believe in equal opportunities.
It takes a diverse and inclusive community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a system to enable commerce to be a force for good. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences. We are well set up for collaborative remote working, with the full team working from home in the UK and other cities in Europe during the current lockdown.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your cover letter, CV and portfolio. Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis.
Deadline 28 Feb 2021