To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you Dedicated + Determined?
We build events such as experiential brand launches, private parties, theatre and television, conferences, and pop up festivals. We do load ins and load outs – one day our crew members might be building stages and sets for a theatrical festival or rigging at a corporate concert. The next, setting up PA systems and lighting at a sporting event, or loading and unloading for a PR stunt or experience for a leading brand – so we need organised, reliable, motivated and physically fit team players.
Experience isn’t necessarily needed, but it’s certainly helpful if you’ve got any of the below:
• experience of crewing
• experience in any aspect of event, set, sound or stage building, or AV
• as a porter in hospitality
• in construction (tools)
• warehouse work
• experience of operating a telehandlers, forklifts, cherry pickers or scissor lifts
Full driving licence and van driving experience is a bonus. Adaptability and great attitude are essential!
• Positive attitude and willingness to work hard
• Fastidious about time keeping
• Physically fit – this is demanding work
• Enthusiastic and committed team player
• Able to communicate effectively and work well in a team
Shifts are London-based, therefore we’re only looking for candidates in London at this time.
Send your CV to the address below.
Connection Crew is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.