To work with the Product Development team to combine User Interface and User Experience expertise with your development skills to create an intuitive and beautiful Liftshare platform. You will work with the product team to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role in both sides. You will need to be aware of the design challenges involved with delivering a website to multiple platforms; from mobile and tablets, to large desktop monitors. As a web designer we would want the web to be a passion for you, with its constantly evolving potential to deliver change.
Summary of main duties
- Ensuring the continuous development of Liftshare.com and all core software as well as working with the rest of the team to develop new products and tools and clients and members
- Develop new user-facing features, ensuring the technical feasibility of the UI/UX designs first
- Developing unit and integration tests
- Interpreting Business Analysis of pages bringing the UX to life with development
- The ability to deliver optimized web applications to maximise browser rendering and responsiveness
- Ensuring that no security vulnerabilities are introduced during development
- Assisting in occasional DevOps such as Azure configuration and CI pipeline updates
- Proactively seeking feedback and helping to fix issues to support Liftshare’s products and services
- An ability to reason about your code and discuss advanced development techniques/patterns
- Making minor updates to backend code in order to support UI/UX development
- Experience with modern JS and JS-based frameworks (e.g.Vue, React)
- Fully proficient understanding of web markup (HTML5) and front-end pre-processors and styling (e.g. CSS3, SCSS, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of responsive design and UX and UI frameworks
- Good knowledge in .NET Core, C# and SQL.
- Good knowledge of the latest web tools and technologies
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- We are Customer Obsessed– We put ourselves in the shoes of every customer, find out what they really value and are relentless in delivering excellence. We first seek to understand before being understood. We think win win.
- We are Learning Fanatics– Insights and knowledge are sought, gathered, analysed and shared every time. How can we be better at doing the right things and putting first things first.
- We are United– Our common purpose is clear and we are all committed to being proactive in caring for others. We respect and value differences. We look after us. We all share in the benefits.
- We are Bar Raisers– Outcomes are better than ever achieved before and others are learning from us. We ensure that our team’s capability and culture continually improves.
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Technical Competency
How to apply
If you are interested, send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position your applying for in the subject of the email.
- An up to date CV
- Your thoughts on Liftshare and what you feel you can bring to the role
- Current salary and what you are looking for in your next role
- Notice period
We look forward to receiving your application!
Strictly no recruitment agencies