About the role
A big hello from the team at Compucorp!
We’re on the lookout for an experienced React developer to join our growing team. Your work will have significant impact and the role will expose you to working on a range of open source projects for the not for profit sector.
You would be joining one of Compucorp product teams, being a part of product decisions, from inception through to release. You will use the latest technologies and will have responsibility to make architectural and technical decisions on the future direction of new platforms that will have significant impact.
The platforms we build are business processes focussed for the not for profit sector, so expect to be working on functionality to help support ecommerce, marketing and payment processing but with a not for profit fundraising twist.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React
- Applying software development best-practices and keeping a clean and easy to maintain codebase
- Maintaining documentation
- Writing technical specifications
- Sharing knowledge with other members of the team
- Participating in planning meetings where we discuss priorities and new features development
- Code Reviews
- At least 3 years of commercial experience working as a React.js Developer
- Experience with React Hooks, Webpack, TypeScript and Jest
- Experience using Less or Sass
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
- Experience using Ant Design
- Experience working with Redux
- PHP development experience
- Experience with using containers in production
- Experience with using CI/CD in production
How to apply
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV through to us with a short covering statement explaining what caught your interest and why you think you’ll fit in.