We are re-engineering the laundry process from the ground up; our aim is to maintain our award-winning cleaning standard whilst reaching net zero carbon emissions for the whole laundry process. We are determined to be the first truly sustainable and responsible on-demand laundry company in the world.
If you’re passionate about driving revenue growth without compromising on sustainability, then read on!
Oxwash is looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated General Manager to lead our brand new London laundry. Having launched in September, the platform is in place to take Oxwash to the moon and back 🚀
This role would be perfectly suited to someone with a strong track record for leadership, sales, operations and entrepreneurialism who is looking to challenge themselves by helping to grow a responsible tech business.
- 2+ years Sales Experience (preference for B2B but B2C also considered)
- 2+ years Management Experience of an operational team
- 1+ years Customer Service Experience
- IT literate (G Suite & other tech platforms)
- Able to confidently ride a bike and willing to learn to ride an eCargo bike
- Able to motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Gritty tenacity and able to work in a rapidly changing start up
- High tolerance to stress and rapidly changing situations
- Exceptional organisation and attention to detail
- Financial Administration (P&L, invoicing etc)
- Experience in the Laundry and Dry Cleaning sector
You will be the conductor of our London operation: overseeing the team in our state-of-the-art laundry, coordinating our fleet of riders and building a loyal and regular customer base through exceptional customer service.
A passion for sustainability is a must!
£35-40,000 + generous EMI share options (experience and skill set dependent)
The Benefits of Working at Oxwash.
You will be part of a rapid growth startup and with a company culture defined around self-development, mental health and independent learning. Oxwash cares deeply about leading the way as an employer and providing a more inclusive and diverse workplace for all. We are committed to achieving a BCorp status in 2021.
• Free personal laundry and wet/dry cleaning (Of course!)
• Free mental health support provided by SPILL.
• Enhanced annual leave, sickness policy and maternity/paternity policies.
• Participating in one of the World’s best accelerator programs (Founders Factory) and with networks with others around the world (YC, OXFO L.E.V8 etc.)
Diversity & Inclusion
At Oxwash we aim to encourage, support and champion the diverse communities that we serve. We believe that a large part of becoming a fully sustainable business is being one that continues to listens to all voices. In order to do that effectively we must be representative within our teams of all the wonderfully diverse talent available to us.
Please include a Cover Letter with your application detailing why you believe you should be our new superstar GM!