At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
To own the procurement process of a group of electronic systems:
– Responsible for the complete sourcing-nomination-contract-delivery process and ongoing supplier contract management.
– Mainly engaging with EMS suppliers and semiconductors manufacturers.
Strategic Commodity management:
– Identify supplier opportunities and alignment with business requirements.
– Definition of cost reduction roadmaps.
– Reduction of complexity of existing supply chain.
– Implement localization strategy according to Arrival global expansion plans.
– Continuous evaluation of the current supplier portfolio and market research to identify alternatives/new.
– Be the Subject matter expert within the Core Components Procurement team for this group of categories.
– Close engagement with Engineering and R&D and early involvement in new developments.
– Provide strong support to Supplier Quality during NPI and PPAP validation.
– Proactive involvement on process improvement/implementation, Data analysis and KPI definition.
Ensure Arrival business practices and requirements are implemented in the supply chain. Including:
– Supplier Quality
– Business Compliance
– Trade Compliance
– Social Corporate Responsibility
– Support the team as needed to ensure successful delivery of the programmes.
– Strong experience sourcing for global supply chains, evaluation of bids for complex systems, contract negotiation and project management (Required).
– Experience dealing with EMS/Electronic systems manufacturers (Preferred).
– Experience on build-to-print contracts with suppliers (Preferred).
– Proactive and dynamic willing to go beyond role boundaries to achieve objectives (Required).
– Technical background and/or education (Preferred)
– Strong soft skills – able to influence cross functional stakeholders (Required).
– Experience working in complex manufacturing environments such as Automotive (Preferred) Aerospace, Defence, Electronics or Railway.
– Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills (Required).
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.