A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world’s #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 69 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And we want YOU to be a part of this amazing adventure.
The role can be located in London or one of our other European locations.
We are looking for a dedicated Global Manufacturing Lead to develop the manufacturer segment within Too Good To Go and encourage a positive impact against food waste in other parts of the value chain.
We are always ambitious and continuously aim to raise the bar, with that in mind, we want the Manufacturer segment to represent 10% of the total supply by EOY 21.
- Develop and organise a network of local specialists in the manufacturer segment for all established Too Good To Go countries, with a driving force to grow the segment locally.
- Offer relevant Too Good To Go solutions on a global scale to enhance the manufacturer segment.
- Identify the tech developments needed specifically for solutions towards the segment.
- Research & roll out accurate pricing for the segment across different countries.
- Support the team by acting as a sparring partner to the local Country Manager and Head of Sales.
- Implement processes and reporting methods for the manufacturing segment such as RF-process & KPI-reporting, reinforced by data.
- Support with the implementation of documents such as call pitches, sales pitches, and a case-study catalogue, etc. – which may also include marketing collateral.
- Ensure that the process for manufacturers are aware in both Sales & Success Operations
- Increase visibility for Too Good To Go and the manufacturing segment, internally with management attention and townhalls and externally with LinkedIn and PR, etc.
- To successfully navigate stakeholders within the organisation, including those based internationally.
- 10+ years of experience within a commercial environment, global knowledge is an advantage
- A background within Manufacturing, either with an FMCG or independent label.
- Full professional proficiency in English and the local language.
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps in support of an overall business strategy.
- Hands-on mindset: You are ready to roll up your sleeves, work autonomously and build credibility through your work.
- A pragmatic ability to prioritize your workload, regularly planning ahead, and establishing how to break a big problem into smaller solvable steps – continuing to work towards tight deadlines.
- An effective communicator who can share ideas in a structured and engaging way.
- Excellent at creating short, clear, and concise PowerPoint / Google Sheets presentations.
- Ability to influence and work effectively with a variety of both local stakeholders and international stakeholders.
- Results-driven, with high energy, honesty, and efficiency.
- Passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST – you should be driven by the urgency of change and action for the planet.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 950+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to Apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.