Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You’re excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
This role can be based in Berlin or London.
As Infarm’s “Investment and Asset Manager Associate” you will:
- Report to Head of Global Real Estate & Leadership providing key information on deals globally to assess strategic decision making process
- Oversees Global Real Estate Committee process
- Develop & Implement procedures
- Conduct quality control
- Ensure integrity of proforma at all points during the deal process
- Manage daily operations of the underwriting process
- Review plans and procedures regarding risk management, deals analytics and KPIs
- Asses financial risks
- Prepare Real Estate Deal Memorandum and Finance Models
- Oversee each phase of the real estate transactions
- Create strategic long-term plans to achieve goals
- Activate and animate a network of Local Lawyers globally
- Relationship – and partnership-building with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Strong capabilities with underwriting financial models
- Teamwork, cooperation, and ability to develop others
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet goals and deadlines
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 28 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.