At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste a lot of food.
We’re on a mission to change this and are building our expansion team right now!
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in the world, with over 44 Million users, and more than 90 million meals saved.
We are looking for a passionate Global Sales Trainer who can equip and inspire our sales professionals to engage in authentic, customer-focused conversations. You can relate easily to the audience and create safe environments for learning. You understand the challenges salespeople face because you have walked in their shoes. Not only that but you model the skills you teach and share best practices.
You’re excited to focus on implementing and coordinating the Global learning and development path for Sales skills in order to help us grow our talented people in a way that embraces our global culture and values.
You will support and inspire local trainers through the development of training materials and delivery of both in-person and online sessions. Design scalable coaching plans with actions and opportunities that will lead to specific business results.
For this role you will collaborate across countries to identify knowledge gaps, prepare learning materials and evaluate results after each training session. Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our local sales teams by ensuring they have the right skill set to increase productivity and achieve their goals.
You will report to the Head of Global Sales Operations (based in Amsterdam) and will work closely with the Key Account, Independent Sales & L&D Global functions.
The role will ideally be based in either Copenhagen, Milan, Madrid, Berlin or London. We hope to welcome you as soon as possible!
- Conducting skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement.
- Identifying challenges faced by teams or countries and recommending improvements.
- Lead implementation of the Sales skills training programs across different countries – including delivering the concrete training (or train the trainer program)
- Set up and lead the Trainer forum for sharing best practices and build a trainer community across TGTG sales trainers & coaches.
- Produce and maintain physical and digital educational material in collaboration with the team and other stakeholders (e.g. videos and case studies)
- Collect feedback from attendees and managers about training courses.
- Work closely with the Global L&D team and provide input on Global L&D roadmap, material and implementation.
- You are a natural people person and a great leader with an exceptional understanding of how to motivate sales teams and maximise their performance.
- You have strong experience working in L&D. This has exposed you to different organizational environments and methodologies that you can draw on to lead Too Good To Go.
- You’re an incredible trainer & coach and get energized by growing individuals and teams.
- You are a fast learner and capable of working with cross-functional teams and people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- You have developed or supported team onboarding and growth, ideally in a scale-up, fast-growth business.
- You are a first-class communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and get team members to perform at their absolute best.
- You are highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent, and at the same time, you know how to challenge people.
- You believe that intrinsic motivation and a growth mindset are key to success.
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- You have hands-on experience with learning management systems.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- You’re flexible and happy to travel globally.
- You are a top-of-the-class English speaker – All the communication in the global team will be in English (additional languages are an advantage).
- You have a genuine passion for fighting food waste.
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold, but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 1200 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 16 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.