We’re looking for a delightfully odd individual to join our team as our new Graphic Designer who’ll deliver remarkable storytelling through social and editorial content to communicate the Oddbox mission and enhance the customer experience.
You’ll have the ability to take charge of all visual creative taking the time to understand the job to be done and always seeking to learn. You’ll be resourceful, looking for opportunities to maximise what we’ve already got with the drive to create a brand that breaks into cultural conversations.
- Grow community engagement through visual content across all owned touchpoints, delivering on Oddbox’s brief to delight, provoke and empower
- Strengthen brand positioning by ensuring the brand experience is visually consistent across every touchpoint
- Communicate the brand story: ensure our In Box communication, including the Weekly Box Letter, Inserts and Monthly Specials drives customer satisfaction
What we’re looking for:
- Creative leadership: the ability to take charge of all visual creative, including the creation of digital, animated and print assets across multiple projects.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), Powerpoint, Google Slides and Docs.
- Experience across art direction, typography, layout, motion graphics, illustration, infographic design, digital and user experience design.
- Experience in animation and video is a bonus
- Comfortable running design projects as a sole designer across every stage from ideation and research to pitching ideas and producing final assets.
- Experience working with consumer brands, preferably in the food industry
- 3-5 years experience
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of the food industry
- Worked with a D2C brand
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration of role – permanent / full-time
- Location – We’re currently all working from home a bit more than usual but in the future you’ll also be able to spend time in our office in Vauxhall, Distribution Centre in South West London and visiting other trading partners where necessary.