tech2impact is the global digital hub for impact tech. We are an ecosystem of 450+ founders, accelerators, incubators, experts and investors, all working towards the same goal: to drive societal change and find solutions to the world’s most pressing issues, with the power of technology.
Do you share our passion for impact tech and want to actively shape the future of one of the leading ecosystems in the impact tech startup ecosystem? Then become part of our team as our Graphic Designer.
Your role? Transforming our messages into stunning visuals that capture our audiences’ attention.
- Create the graphics for our social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) as part of our Communications Team
- Design promotional material (e.g. reports, invitations, event banners) for our other departments
- Work closely with our Communications Lead and an external graphic design consultant to create our tech2impact brand book
Why being part of tech2impact is great
- Join the movement of using technology to scale positive impact
- Contribute to the growth of the impact tech ecosystem
- Be part of a team of passionate and experienced individuals that are eager to support your personal growth
- Minimum 8-10 hours a week
- Volunteer basis
- Min. 2 years of experience in graphic design, illustration or social media management
- Interest in positive impact, sustainability, purpose-driven innovation and technology
- Excellent eye for aesthetics: you’ll know when the fonts in a document are not all the same size at a glance
- Fluent in English
Starting date: as soon as possible, ideally the first or second week of November. Please apply via LinkedIn and send us your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org