An exciting opportunity for a digital-savvy, creative & motivated Graphic Degsiner, to join Tiba Tempeh on their mission to create a healthier world with their tasty range of plant-based foods.
ABOUT TIBA TEMPEH
Tiba Tempeh is the most loved tempeh brand in the UK, offering a range of plant-based meat alternatives including award-winning marinated pieces, UK’s first ever Tempeh Burger + exciting new products launching soon. Tiba Tempeh is currently stocked in Ocado, Wholefoods, Planet Organic, Selfridges, Amazon and potential new retailers in 2021.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone who likes the freedom of working independently, takes initiative, keen to get stuck in, and brings lots of ideas with them. You will work alongside a team including Tiba Tempeh’s Founder, a Videographer and Social Media Manager.
Core Roles & Responsibilities includes:
• Social Content Creation
• Marketing collateral / Brand roll out
• Packaging design
• Creative campaign planning
• Newsletters and Email marketing
• Blogs and website SEO
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Talent for creativity and problem-solving.
• Creative writing / copywriting skills.
• Ability to maintain brand consistency & abide by brand guidelines.
• Passionate about plant-based living (you don’t need to be vegan, just ideally some interest in it!)
• Attention to detail, organised & good time management skills.
• Ability to work independently & be self motivated.
• Committed, hungry & determined to grow within a start-up brand
• Access to own laptop / computer.
• A sense of fun, enthusiasm, friendly with a passion for excellence.
Home-based working. May involve occasional travelling to sampling events / shows.
As this role is part of the Kickstart Scheme applicants must be Universal Credit claimants between the age of 16 to 24. To apply, please respond to this job post with your CV and inform your Job Centre Work Coach before Tuesday 24th August. Interviews for the role will be taking place on Wednesday 25th August.
Salary: £8.91 per hour (25 hours per week)