To apply for this job please visit thebigissue.livevacancies.co.uk.
Since 1991, The Big Issue has fought poverty by creating opportunities and supporting people to take control of their lives. Over time our organisation has grown and now The Big Issue Group consists of The Big Issue Company Ltd and Big Issue Invest Ltd (our social investment arm). The Group Marketing team also support our sister charity The Big Issue Foundation.
As part of the Group Marketing function, we are now looking to recruit a Group Digital Marketing Executive to support the Group Head of Marketing in developing and executing marketing plans that increase our subscriptions & app revenues and our audience reach across all our channels.
We are looking for a highly motivated, data driven marketer with a proven track-record of designing, executing and analysing effective subscription and brand campaigns. The candidate will have specific experience in executing digital campaigns, Social and Paid Search campaigns, as well as Email marketing strategy and execution.
The successful candidate will have a growth mindset, be highly organised and have great attention to detail. As we are a small team the candidate will also be expected to support on a variety of projects and must be able to prioritise a varied workload.
For a full job description including the summary of skills, qualities and experience required for the role please download from the link below
If you have any queries, please email HR stating the job title.
Closing date: 20th April 2021
Salary and Benefits
- A salary commensurate with the third sector, which can be confirmed on request
- Incremental holiday entitlement starting at 25 days per year plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time staff) plus paid leave to care for a sick child or grandchild and a sick or elderly relation
- Incremental sick pay starting at 5 days per rolling year
- Enhanced contribution to our workplace pension
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Training and development opportunities including an open learning library and management training schemes
- Health benefits include life cover, a health cashplan scheme which provides access to counselling and a range of therapies
Please note that we reserve the right to review and amend our staff benefits and they do not form part of any contract of employment.
This role will be based at our Finsbury Park office although you will need to travel within the UK on occasion. Due to the current situation with Covid-19 our main office is currently closed but we are fully equipped for flexible home working until the office re-opens fully and beyond.
The Big Issue is striving towards Equal Opportunities
We particularly welcome applications from those who are underrepresented in our sector, such as women in senior roles, and people with disabilities and from Black and Minority Ethnic communities.