Onto is the all-inclusive electric car subscription changing the rules of the game for car ownership.
We’re on a mission to create a faster, smarter and more innovative way of accessing an Electric Car. We offer an all-inclusive subscription solution, with no deposit and only a monthly rolling commitment. Hassle-free, emissions-free, and affordable driving.
Having launched 3 years ago and with significant funding from top-tier VCs, we are a high-growth tech scale-up. Over the last 12 months, we have averaged 30% month-on-month growth and we have the largest electric fleet in the UK, with over 3,000 active subscribers. Our team has grown dramatically, with offices in London, Leamington and Birmingham and overseas expansion planned for 2022.
Our challenge now is to take Onto to a new level without losing what makes us special for our customers. We need to be able to deliver reliably on a large scale to mass-market customers, while still maintaining speed, ideation and a mindset of growth and accountability. This is a challenging combination, but one we’re embracing in the next stage of our journey. And that’s where you come in.
About the role.
Reporting directly to the CMO, we’re looking for a data-driven marketing leader to define our digital acquisition strategy, taking ownership of key channels and obsessing over website conversion rates and digital experience. You’ll be a key member of our small but productive marketing team and have a direct, massive impact on the growth of the business.
In particular, you will:
- Be directly responsible for digital marketing activities and strategy across all the growth channels such as social, search, affiliates and display.
- Manage outsourced growth agencies using your exceptional knowledge of market developments across all relevant customer segments.
- Building outstanding relationships with key media partners such as Facebook and Google, as well as marketing technology suppliers.
- Manage budget allocation between channels to grow subscribers while controlling overall LTV:CAC ratios.
- Define our testing strategy, within existing and new channels to quickly understand profitability and scale where relevant.
- Own Onto’s performance marketing reporting on relevant KPIs to help support strategic commercial decisions.
- Work with the marketing designer on executing a creative plan to maximise the campaign’s performance.
- Work with the product team to continuously improve our conversion funnel.
A bit about you:
- Above all, it is essential that you can multitask in a friendly, specialized, fast paced, intellectually challenging, proactive environment and work quickly to master detail under pressure. The ability to remain calm, and bring order to complex tasks with tight deadlines is essential.
- Data-driven with multiple years of experience managing large scale digital marketing campaigns across channels like search, social, affiliates and display.
- Good understanding of the contemporary marketing environment and how subscription-based companies work.
- In-depth knowledge of Paid Social, Search, and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional data interpretation and manipulation skills including Excel / Google Sheets.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Passionate about scaling up startups and subscription brands.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in A/B testing and multivariate testing across different channels.
As well as a competitive salary we provide a number of other benefits including:
- Onto car discount (via Salary Sacrifice) – become a customer and join the EV revolution
- £200 Annual Learning budget
- Summer and Christmas Party
- Quarterly off-sites and team building
- Small milestone gifts (Birthdays, Life Milestones, Work Milestones)
- Reward and Recognition monthly and every quarter for employees
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme
- Flexibility to work from home
- Discounts on retail, travel and cinema tickets through perks at work
- Shuttle bus & car available for staff from Kings Cross & the office
Salary: Competitive based on experience