To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equity, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
After building a successful business in Switzerland, we’re ready to expand our offering across Europe. To power this mission, we’re looking for a passionate marketing all-rounder who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are.
Our main aim is to grow our business throughout Europe in the coming years. As Growth Marketing Manager, you will make a significant contribution to this goal by developing, implementing and scaling our marketing strategy across the region.
You will be in charge of:
- Driving and executing a wide range of marketing campaigns across our growth markets
- Optimizing the performance of our marketing campaigns through regular data-driven analysis.
- Project Management of marketing campaigns
- Setting up and executing against external marketing partnerships
- Implementing our brand marketing strategy
- Running virtual and physical events that establish Inyova as a thought leader in the industry
- Email marketing to engage with our Inyova community, inform them of product updates, etc.
- You will take ownership beyond your own areas of responsibility and proactively shape our marketing roadmap and priorities.
- Are excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing
- Have 3-5 years of professional experience
- Are able to structure complex problems and develop an effective action plan. Experience in project management and guiding people is a strong plus.
- Can point to impressive achievements in digital marketing, both in channel optimization and in multi-channel strategizing. Experience with Google Ads and especially landing page / website optimisation is a plus.
- Love working with data and agile work methods. Familiarity with growth hacking techniques is a strong plus.
- Expert in email marketing, including executing the entire process of email campaigns for sending emails to specific recipients, monitoring the success of the emails sent, managing campaigns, optimizing to achieve maximum results, creating a reactivation strategy, classifying and finding emails from potential clients.
- Proficient knowledge of growth hacking tools like Optimizely for A/B testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier for workflow automation
- Profound knowledge of using SendGrid, Autopilot, Mailchimp or AWeber to extend your reach to millions of customers.
- Experience in developing and implementing account-based and B2C demand generation marketing programs, with exposure to using account-based marketing platforms to generate demand and track engagement
- Are a great communicator, with full proficiency in English. German is a strong plus
- Love being part of a high-performing team of marketing all-stars
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and coached by our management team.
- You will be able to take ownership and contribute with your ideas from day one
- You will work directly with our founders
- You will be on a path for strong professional and personal growth as we launch our product in a new country in 2021
- You will work in a collaborative and fun environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will get an attractive compensation package
Workload 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt (flexible home office arrangement)