Reporting to the Regional Head of Growth, the Head of Acquisition operates in line with Sonnedix’ strategy of targeting and acquiring operating assets or portfolios and late stage development projects. the Head of Acquisition UK will identify, qualify, manage and close acquisition opportunities through to Provisional Acceptance Certificate (PAC) and/or integration period, to contribute to Sonnedix’s growth targets. The Head of Acquisition completes the pre-screening of the opportunities; looking for, evaluating and coordinating the advisors to be involved in the acquisition of the different opportunities; leading the preparation and the completion, together with the other functions, of the Investment Memos forming the base of the approval process in Sonnedix.
The Head of Acquisition will complete the Acquisitions reporting activities related to the Growth function. They will also ensure that Sonnedix is represented in a consistent way to all potential partners and markets in the UK and will collaborate with other stakeholder functions to drive strategic partnerships and the Sonnedix brand externally, as well as ensuring effective execution of all projects while implementing strategic practices to achieve above market returns.
Sonnedix welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and members of under-represented groups.
|What we offer:
– As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
– Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
– Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
– Coaching and mentoring opportunities
– Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
– Fantastic office environments
– Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
– Sonnedix virtual gym classes every day and regular well-being seminars
– Many more local benefits, specific to each country
– We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Please submit your CV in English.
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit
|30 Jul 2021|