Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You’re excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people.
As Infarm’s Head of Construction Programme Delivery, you will be a key member of the expansion leadership team, and will:
- Lead, manage & coordinate the teams responsible for all farming installations and factory construction activities (from partner retail store installations to the construction and installation of Infarm’s large growing centres)
- Actively participate in the design and development efforts of Infarm’s products
- Design and execute Infarm’s construction & installation strategy to support rapid expansion across multiple countries
- Build and deliver processes and tools to ensure that the installation process and construction cycles are completed consistently and predictably at a fast pace and within budget
- Activate and deliver operational Infarm growing centres
- Create and implement a system of metrics to plan, manage, measure and evaluate performance at each stage of the above processes/cycles
- Manage an ever-changing variety of internal requirements (e.g. hardware), suppliers and projects, and effectively communicate these expectations and requirements to key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure close collaboration with Infarm teams; Expansion, R&D, Supply Chain, Finance and others
- Develop the annual installation and construction budgets and track quarterly performance
- Lead a team. Manage & coach a team of high performing Infarmers, installation specialists, construction project managers, and provide hands-on project management, technical direction and guidance and continue to develop strong talent to deliver on your goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Certification in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience building and leading diverse teams, developing and optimizing processes, and achieving operational goals; entrepreneurial experience is preferred
- Significant experience working in either the construction industry, complex installation environments, or programme management delivering large scale property development projects
- Extensive knowledge and experience of installing products and implementing processes in a technical environment
- The ability to translate your technical knowledge and experience into an actionable vision for your teams
- Willingness to travel
- Management experience; excellent communication, organization and leadership skills.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Generous vacation package
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.