To apply for this job please visit lfca.jobs.personio.de.
We are looking for a person for a full-time position in our office in Berlin.
You will shape the strategy of the educational content that we create for our members – guiding digital companies towards sustainability. You will do market research to find out the most impactful sustainable solutions, structure the insights, and deliver the message to members of our community.
- Own the content strategy and come up with ideas for flagship projects for our community
- You will help our member companies to significantly reduce their carbon footprint by creating the most actionable, yet profoundly researched carbon reduction programs out there
- You will own qualitative and quantitative research from beginning to end, focusing on actionable insights, based on solid scientific evidence
- Create content, based on gathered knowledge – articles, guides, tutorials, videos
- Prepare presentations – for internal and external events
- Curate the content of our digital tools, calculators, and action programs
- Test and compare climate-related digital tools – we’re constantly looking for the best solutions
- Communicate with our members, discover their main hurdles, and create content that will help to overcome them