We are changing things. We are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We’re the leading energy supplier for customer service. We’ve won a host of awards too; including The Sunday Times Fast Track 100. Now we’re looking for people to join our growing team and support our customer base which has tripled in the last 7 months.
We are looking to hire a Head of Customer Experience to sit at the heart of our brand at a pivotal moment in our growth. We aren’t recruiting for where we are now but where the business is going to go rapidly. We need a strategic and operational leader to be responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service, a cornerstone of the So Energy brand.
- Lead, inspire, manage, and maintain a best-in-industry customer experience team.
- Utilise a range of data points to continually improve our customer’s experience and to forecast future contact volumes.
- Continue to build the customer experience team pillars of resolution, retention and concierge, identifying the optimum size and structure of these teams and owning the growth process.
- Continually enhance the knowledge and experience of these team pillars, enabling them to best in class within their individual areas of delivery.
- Create a culture and processes that achieves the business goal of outstanding customer service.
- Own weekly and monthly reporting of Operational Performance against KPIs and maintaining of KPIs within the Customer Care teams
- Empower the customer service team to resolve customer issues.
- Enhance First Call Resolution but identify opportunities for specialism where it benefits the customer journey.
- Strengthening So Energy’s reputation in the market by harnessing feedback from tools such as Trustpilot, CSAT and NPS.
- Developing and implementing Team OKRs to manage performance and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify companywide improvements and present these to the Board/Senior Stakeholder peers.
- Evaluate risk and compliance, ensuring constant security of customer data
- Act as the Voice of the Customer Experience across the organisation
- With your natural leadership skills ensure that the floor is a great place to work with high standards of behaviour and professionalism
- Have a proven track record of delivering industry-leading customer experience in a B2C business
- Experienced in customer journey design and mapping with a strong track record of designing and optimising customer self-service whilst ensuring we remain inclusive.
- A thought leader capable of driving continuous improvement
- Experience working cross-functionally with different departments such as product, engineering, and business analytics
- Maintain close collaboration and clear communication with internal departments to ensure the right decisions ae made in the interests of our customers
- Experience using data to gain insight to drive improvement and efficiencies.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence stakeholders and motivate your team
- Effective operational management of key external partner relationships
- You have proven ability in driving and increasing efficiency
- An interest in renewable energy would be an added bonus
- Competitive salary
- Remote working options
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with an extra day for your birthday!
- Ongoing training and development with a person Learning and development budget
- Cycle to work & Season Ticket Loan
- An opportunity to work in a fast-changing changing industry for a leading disruptor in the field who is changing the face of the energy industry
- Work in leafy Chiswick, with free breakfast, monthly drinks and a stunning new office space
So Energy cares about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply, make sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up to date version of your CV.