Be part of the toothpaste revolution and join us to help save the planet while brushing your teeth. Oui oui! We are looking for a Head of eCommerce to join our Team!
Title? Head of eCommerce
When? March 2021
Where? UK – remote position
How Long? Permanent Contract
WHO ARE WE?
We are NOICE! We are driven by fun, innovation & sustainability and we launched a toothpaste: Organic & Zero-Waste. C’est magnifique!
We are down to earth, bold & transparent and on a mission is to put common sense back into everyday personal care products. Are you in? We believe people should pay for the product, not its marketing or brand. We develop solutions that are natural & organic and rely on eco-friendly packaging & distribution. If you are hands-on, curious and looking for THE experience in a startup with ambition, join us! & Keep Brushing 😉
We are a promising start-up oral care company with activities in Singapore, the UK & the US. We are currently looking for a sustainability enthusiastic & eCommerce passionate to join the team as head of eCommerce. Working directly with the co-founders you will be responsible to plan & implement a D2C e-commerce strategy to deliver ambitious growth targets. In the mid-term, be expected to build the e-commerce team as well as to manage external agencies and suppliers. Which includes but is not limited to:
- Create engaging user journeys and deliver high performing digital marketing activity
- Optimise on-site conversion and sales
- Set KPIs and ensure targets are met, create action plans based on insights
- Full responsibility for the e-commerce P&L
- Responsible for the website development roadmap
- Monitor the performance and effectiveness of the site
- Collaborate with the co-founding team to develop a content strategy and ensure brand consistency across all channels
- Oversee social media activities
- Ensure a 100% client satisfaction
- Over 4 years of experience in e-commerce manager role
- Strong across digital marketing channels – both hands-on and strategic
- English native
- Pro-active & enthusiastic!
- Knowledge of Recharge & Shopify is a plus
- Ability to work remotely 90% of the time