Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You’re excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As Infarm’s “Global Head of Due Diligence” you will:
- Develop and oversee the Due Diligence Process globally
- Oversee the Real Estate aspects related to regulatory and legal compliance
- Work with senior management to establish procedures and DD policies
- Analyze and monitor activities to ensure compliance at every level of the Deal
- Work closely with Head of Real Estate, Head of Legal and Head of Product Delivery to ensure efficient deal progression
- Collaborate with all functions to create strategic interaction at every stage of the deal
- Participate to the preparation of Real Estate Leases and Term Sheets
- Sign-off technical viability of each deal
- Insure handover from Real Estate to Product Delivery Team
- Conduct thorough due diligence of each deal to ensure the property meets Infarm’s technical specs
- Sign-off CAPEX Budget
- Support Deal Team in negotiation process
- Activate and animate a network of Local contractors globally
- Relationship – and partnership-building with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent Technical & Engineering skills
- Understanding of Real Estate Planning Regulation
- Strong capabilities with lease negotiations
- Teamwork, cooperation, and ability to develop others
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet goals and deadlines
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 28 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.