To apply for this job please visit chatterbox-1590408089.teamtailor.com.
- Freelance contract
- Start: December 2020
- Fast-tacked professional development within a fast-growing company.
- Ability to make a real positive difference in the world: not ‘startup’ impact, but real social impact that genuinely transforms the lives of some of the world’s most vulnerable people.
- Your rate: up to £26 000 per annum, pro-rated – based on your level of experience and location.
- Remote work.
A BIT ABOUT YOU:
- You have 1+ years experience in English language education (teaching, lesson planning, and/or curriculum development)
- You have C2 English
- You have strong copy writing skills with a fresh and compelling written voice
- You have deep knowledge of teaching English, especially to adults
- You have a background in linguistics
- You have excellent attention to detail and an eye for visual design
- You can work to tight deadlines
- You have a demonstrable interest and ideally experience in online learning and teaching
This role is ideal for an experienced educator with a deep interest in online learning and technology. You will use your significant knowledge and experience of teaching to develop new ways to learn and teach online. You will leverage the best of emerging technology and learner experience design in your course creation. And working mostly independently, you will manage almost every aspect of course and content creation with the help of a talented team of product builders and technologists.
THIS ROLE WILL GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Lead on instructional design and learning experience design to build an engaging and innovative, tech-enabled learning experience
- Craft CEFR (A1-B2) aligned course syllabis for professional learners
- Design and create engaging interactive vocab and grammar activities for AI-assisted learning management software (written, visual, audio, interactive activities, etc.)
- Create standards-based assessments
- Assist with user research and analysis
- Have input into the design of new platform features
- Impact refugees and language learners around the world at incredible scale
A BIT MORE ABOUT CHATTERBOX:
Our 7-strong team works remotely in Europe. We’re supported by some of the best product and business accelerators in the world; like AI Startup Studio All Turtles, innovation foundation Social Tech Trust, and Founders Factory. They will become part of your team too.
SOME IMPORTANT STUFF WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW
We believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to help. Just let us know what you need on your application form or reply with your request to the email we send you after you have applied. You might need a reasonable adjustment if you’ve got a disability. Or maybe you live overseas, and you’d prefer to meet us over Skype.