Waste is one of the world’s biggest problems and the only viable solution is an accelerated transition to a global circular economy. As of today, over 90% of the world’s recyclable waste ends up in landfills and incinerators, due mainly to the high cost of manual waste sorting.
At Recycleye, we’re creating a paradigm shift in the global waste management industry by allowing our clients to turn the world’s waste into a profit centre. By combining ground-breaking computer vision, machine learning and robotics technologies like never before, we are on a mission to fully automate the $2.5 trillion waste recycling industry.
We already count several of the world’s largest waste management companies amongst our clients (including Veolia, which has a market cap of over £20bn) and are experiencing accelerated growth.
Recycleye is hiring a high-performing Director of Marketing with experience developing marketing programs and campaigns for B2B customers. You will be responsible for creating and delivering Recycleye’s marketing strategy. As an experienced, creatively intelligent and decisive team player, you will be a critical member of the Commercial team.
- Deliver end-to-end (conception to delivery) marketing processes, campaigns & programs to support new market entries, customer acquisitions, etc
- Work with Recycleye’s partners and waste management industry journals to craft and disseminate Recycleye’s press releases and other news pieces
- Plan and execute Recycleye’s presence at industry conferences and trade shows
- Support the sales team by overseeing sales enabling content/tools such as sales presentations, case studies and demo videos
- Optimise the strength of each marketing channel through a strong understanding of customer segments/mind-sets and product positioning/differentiation relative to Recycleye competitors and market trends
- Take responsibility of various company communication channels including our website, social media accounts and direct mail
- Monitor campaign trends to improve process performance and effectiveness
- At least 2 years marketing experience creating and delivering marketing programs and sales enablement tools
- Knowledge and experience executing marketing strategies for high-ticket B2B products with long sales cycles
- Ability to present complex technologies in a succinct way
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships with external partners and collaborators
- Proficiency in English and one other language (either French, Spanish, Italian or German)
- Experience organising company stands at trade shows
- Knowledge of WordPress and SEO
- Experience working in venture funded growth stage companies
- Progression: We are growing rapidly and you are expected to grow with the company as we scale.
- Salary: £40,000-60,000
- Ownership: you’ll own a piece of our company through our share option scheme.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive upskilling opportunities.