This exciting Head of Marketing and Communications role offers the opportunity to lead the strategic marketing communications and delivery activity for our exciting, fast growing air quality technology company. We are building a global brand addressing one of the worlds biggest health challenges – air pollution.
We have developed state of the art products and services targeted at multiple sectors and are making waves in the commercial and personal transportation sectors and outdoor air quality management. Our products have been featured on BBC, CNN, The Times and Guardian to name but a few.
With rapid geographic expansion, a consumer lifestyle brand and first of its kind air quality sensor network, launching this summer, this is an exciting time to join us. This is an opportunity to use your experience, skills and capabilities to make a difference in the world.
You will be at the top of your game when it comes to multi channel marketing, have a razor sharp focus on ROI, love developing engaging content and building an outstanding and high performing marketing team.
Thinks you’ll be working on
- Lead, manage and coordinate all marketing communications activities across the AirLabs business, brands and channels globally including B2B, B2B2B and B2C.
- Design, develop and implement growth marketing strategies to accelerate and drive customer acquisition and engagement (direct and channel partners) to achieve revenue goals.
- Manage and coordinate all online and offline marketing communications activities and platforms including developing the AirLabs website/s and digital assets to deliver an online presence which is exciting, engaging and drives conversion.
- Identify and utilise performance, customer and market insights to drive evidence based marketing and continuous optimization to meet and exceed ROI goals.
- Implement and manage a robust process for delivering marketing and sales tools and assets which is executed consistently.
- Design and maintain the measurement of customer growth, advocacy and retention and the KPI’s needed to deliver desired business outcomes.
Who we think you are
- 8+ years’ experience with a wide range of marketing channels and disciplines
- Ability to design, develop and implement growth marketing strategies to achieve revenue growth
- Experience in evidence based marketing and continuous optimisation
- Excellent track record in developing both on and offline presence which is exciting, engaging and drives conversion
- Experience in both B2B, B2C and B2B2B marketing
- Strong commercial skills
- Innovative and creative thinker and problem solver
- Concise and precise with an excellent attention to detail
We are an equal opportunities employment business and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. For a full JD please apply now. Due to a high volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, you have not been successful at this time. If there are future opportunities that you may be suitable for, we will contact you at that time. Good luck.