OVO Group’s mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. We’re a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone.
As the world’s energy needs evolve, suppliers with legacy systems are struggling to stay on top of increasingly complex and changing data, at great expense. Orion by Kaluza is our flexible software platform which enables energy suppliers to reduce their cost to serve and provide a simple, transparent, reliable and ultimately delightful experience to their customers. We build tools and processes which enable suppliers to solve customer problems and help end users better manage their energy at home.
What will I be doing?
As Head of Product for two key areas or “squads”, looking after smart meter booking, installation and management, and joining and leaving a supplier, you will lead a total of eight teams, setting a clear vision and strategy and coaching them to translate complex needs into simple and innovative solutions that solve real customer and business problems. Being a proven leader, you’ll be passionate about bringing out the best in others; improving ways of working, fostering a strong product culture, and creating a high-performing cross-functional team, in collaboration with the Head of Engineering and Design Lead. As part of the leadership team, you’ll provide peer support and challenge, lead on key initiatives, and make decisions as a group that impact the product as a whole.
Your skills …
- 8+ years experience of working in multiple, cross-functional product teams that deliver highly successful and innovative consumer internet products.
- An ability to set a very high bar, for yourself and your team too. Empowering them to achieve great results through development and mentorship. ‘Rock stars’ need not apply.
- Collaborative and empathic. Understands and promotes that highly functioning successful modern working environments are predicated on collaborative servant leadership models, not command and control. Actively seek the needs of the team over your own.
- Innovative pragmatism. Successfully balancing the need to constantly push towards end delivery, against your desire for real consumer innovation.
- Determined. Prepared to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on when required. When others flag, you dig in, persevere and inspire people back with your positivity. You’re able to go the distance, when others simply can’t.
- Light touch data. You get the data you need with no fuss and use it to inform insightful stories. You know how to leverage data to make decisions, without getting stuck in analysis paralysis – especially when data isn’t complete.
- User-centricity, challenging the status quo and making sure we put customers at the heart of everything we do. Relentless in your pursuit of customer ease in the face of policies, procedures, governance or accepting ‘it’s just the way it’s been done before.’
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
OVO believes in fueling human progress with clean and abundant energy for all. We were set up to always find a better way and challenge the status quo.
Diverse teams are the best teams
At OVO, we empower our people to have choice around where and when they work – flexible working arrangements can be discussed for all of our roles. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team for more info.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds: the more inclusive we are the better our work will be. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply to jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you.
Please mention For Purpose Jobs in your application