Limejump is a progressive award-winning tech company that challenges the energy industry. We optimise sustainable energy resources and create revenue channels through data, technology and innovation. Limejump is a part of the Renewables & Energy Solutions division of Shell.
Our team of experts and our commitment to core values sets us apart and we are looking for talented individuals to help us build, achieve and grow. As part of our tribe, you will be instrumental in our mission to revolutionise the electricity market and advance our global cause.
About the role
As Head of Product Management you will be responsible for providing thought and people leadership of your team of product managers and UX designers, ensuring the correct products & features are defined, prioritised, clearly owned and successfully delivered to continue evolving our scalable platform on the cutting edge of technology.
You will bring detailed UK electricity market knowledge complemented by a sound understanding of product management. With the role involving close collaboration with all teams across Limejump, an ability to effectively collaborate and advocate to stakeholders at all levels & backgrounds will be essential.
The role reports to the CTO and forms part of the Technology & Data Science leadership. Strong individual contributions are expected in setting the strategic direction of our product roadmap and ownership of its execution, ensuring a balance between innovation and scale-up is reached across a diverse stakeholder mix.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of product managers and UX designers; provide line management, mentoring & career development.
- Stay on top of the competitor, market & regulatory landscape. Regularly brief the executive team with concise commentary and recommendations.
- Own the product strategy & be responsible for its operational execution. Decide what products & features are built through collaboration with other teams and using quantitative/qualitative insights as appropriate.
- Take responsibility for the rollout of products through their full lifecycle; discovery, define, build, learn & retire. Work closely with technical & customer facing teams to ensure successful launch of new products & features.
- A passion for Limejump’s mission – to revolutionise the energy industry.
- Experience in a senior product management role; understanding of design, data, and technology.
- Deep energy industry experience, ideally across generation and/or supply.
- Experience leading, mentoring & managing product and UX teams.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence stakeholders at different technical and management levels.
- Understanding of and experience operating within an agile environment.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills.
- Strong attention to detail & a genuine interest in the energy industry.
Why you’d love working at Limejump:
- Competitive pay and an annual performance-based bonus.
- £1000 annual innovation budget to spend on self-development coupled with 10% time off work to do it.
- Private Medical Insurance with AXA PPP with £0 annual excess.
- 25 days annual leave…and one extra day for your birthday.
- Flexible working options to suit your personal life (including caring responsibility and/or your cultural background).
- Mental wellbeing support with Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company wide lunch n learns, culturally diverse celebrations and other social events.
- Parental leave – up to 12 weeks paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Subsidised onsite gym membership and weekly fitness classes.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – enjoy a carbon free commute on us!.
- Life assurance and personal accident insurance.
Limejump is following government guidelines closely as we continue to work remotely from home. Once colleagues are welcomed back into the office later in the year we will be working off a hybrid model of 2 days office / 3 days from home.
Unfortunately, Limejump cannot offer 100% remote roles.
Limejump values equality and diversity, and we welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
About Your Application Data
By clicking the “Submit Application” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Limejump Ltd. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Limejump Ltd.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes. Consequently, Limejump Ltd. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Limejump Ltd. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. Limejump Ltd. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Limejump Ltd. as well as to third parties acting on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Limejump Ltd with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.