Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is hiring a Head of Recruiting! Reporting to the Head of People, you will develop and execute our Talent Acquisition strategy to grow and scale our teams across the globe. You will lead, grow, and inspire a high-performing team of recruiters while ensuring we are exceeding our annual hiring goals. This is a hands-on role where you will be both strategic and tactical. You will develop and execute innovative strategies to help us attract world-class talent.
We are a remote first company and welcome applications from California, Texas, Illinois, DC, Oregon and Washington.
What you’ll do
- Manage Lime’s annual hiring plan, and forecast, analyze, and report on key recruiting and sourcing metrics monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Present quarterly recruiting reviews and strategy updates to the Lime executive team
- Develop insights from recruiting data to create forward-thinking recruiting strategies that progress us towards our OKRs and improve areas of opportunity identified
- Lead our global recruiting team while providing guidance and mentorship to ensure their growth and development
- Collaborate with C-suite leaders and hiring managers across the organization to understand their hiring needs
- Drive evolution of the Talent Acquisition infrastructure to enable the global TA team to provide an excellent and engaging candidate experience
- Partner with the Head of People and other senior People Team member to influence and drive key People team priorities
- Hands-on recruiting for Senior / Executive level positions
- Collaborate with our global brand team, to develop and execute a Talent Brand strategy that showcases Lime as a market leader in the micro-mobility space
- Be a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion advocate alongside our DE&I Program Manager to deliver hiring processes that are inclusive and that our candidate pipelines reflect the diverse markets we serve
- Establish, implement, and deliver recruiting best practices training to a global audience
- You know how to balance long-term goals with the day-to-day running of a high volume recruiting team
- 10+ years of experience in recruiting combined with at least 5 years of experience building and managing a global recruiting team required
- Demonstrated skills that showcase your executive presence, business acumen, and ability to present recruiting insights to Executives
- Experienced in building and deploying recruiting processes from the ground up with a focus on continued process improvement
- Collaborative and influential; a natural team player mentality with the ability to develop effective partnerships with stakeholders across all levels and functional areas
- Diversity is top of mind for you! You naturally look for ways to attract and engage talent from underrepresented backgrounds to drive our DEI mission forward
What we offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado.