While most of Team Bulb are working from home at this time, our Covid-secure offices are open for team members who need to use them. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 150 people virtually during the pandemic and have developed our ways of working to make sure new joiners feel part of our team. This includes virtual socials, lunch time ‘Insights’ from a range of internal and external speakers, and live streaming whole company meetings. If you’d like to read more about how we’ve adapted over the last few months, head over to our blog, and you can let us know about your specific requirements as part of the recruitment process.
Bulb is the UK’s fastest growing energy company with the highest customer satisfaction scores in our industry. We are a technology-driven company making energy simpler, cheaper. In just 4 years, Bulb has grown to supply nearly 1.7 million homes with green energy. 800 people now work at Bulb and we expect to grow to over 1,000 team members in the next few months. In the last 18 months we’ve also expanded to supply homes in France, Spain and the US.
Hiring the best possible people is our most important priority. We’re looking for a Head of Recruitment to lead Bulb’s recruitment team as we continue to grow.
This role is based in London and reports into the Chief People Officer. You must have a background leading an in-house recruitment team, ideally within a high growth, technology company.
You’ll be responsible for:
* Working with the Leadership Team to define & deliver the hiring plan against business strategy
* Managing, motivating and growing a high performing team in the UK and building out recruitment teams in new markets as they start to scale
* Operating as a business partner for Hiring Managers to help set best practice and drive process improvements
* Defining team mission metrics, objectives and goals which support Bulb’s business strategy
* You will be responsible for ensuring Bulb has the people it needs when it needs them
* Presenting data and recruiting information to senior stakeholders around the company
* Experience of managing a recruitment team in a rapidly growing technology company
* Excellent communications skills
* Highly skilled at analysing, interpreting and presenting data
* Experience of using technology to improve efficiency and streamline recruitment processes
* A track record of building high performing recruitment teams, ideally including in international territories
* Excellent people management skills
Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
Collaborative, flexible, and friendly environment
Competitive salary, discretionary share options and bonus
33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) and the option to buy up to 5 more
12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave
Healthcare with Vitality after passing probation, life insurance, and a pension plan with employer contributions
Cycle to work scheme
One month sabbatical leave after your first year