Changing the way food is produced, positively impacting over a billion people.
We empower farmers and agri-food companies with digital agriculture solutions to help them reach economically and environmentally sustainable food production.
We are a global leading ag-tech company focused on delivering software solutions for the agri-food value chain. We focus on enterprise clients like corporate farms, vertically integrated food and beverage companies, agricultural input manufacturers with agronomic advisory, agribusiness banks and governments. Some of our clients are international companies like Driscoll’s, Nestle, BNP Paribas, Kimberly Clark, BASF, The World Bank and many more.
Transforming the largest and the most traditional industry in the world is a challenging, but incredibly inspiring job as directly empowering and impacting the industry to produce healthy, nutritious, and sustainably grown food. As a fast-growing company with an ambition to hold the global leading market position in the long run, we are looking for an experienced Head of Sales to join our leadership team.
Work location: Remote work or located at one of AGRIVI offices (UK, Croatia, Poland, Romania).
Your responsibilities would be:
- Ensure fast company growth and scaling up the company revenue 10x.
- Ownership and accountability for revenue, operating profit margin and cash flow according to set targets.
- Build and lead the effective global B2B SaaS sales organization.
- Development of operational sales plans and activities for successful execution of the entire sales life-cycle, from pre-sales to post-sales activities.
- Own all the sales life-cycle metrics and KPIs with CRM as the backbone with a goal to continuously innovate and optimize the sales funnel to win better deals in a shorter time.
- Ensure reaching sales targets of the entire team through performance management, leadership and coaching.
- Take complete sales leadership of the current strategic customers and partners and bring new strategic customers and partners by yourself.
- Master the strategic agritech topics and represent the company on the industry conferences as the thought leader and be able to lead the sales organization by example.
- Identifying and developing strategic partnerships with key third-party influencers.
- Reporting sales results and forecasts to the management board.
- 10+ years of sales experience with a strong B2B SaaS sales track record, preferable sales of complex software solutions or digital agriculture technologies.
- Experience in managing the entire sales operations of a company with a sales team with over 20 people in an international environment.
- Experience in managing the entire life-cycle of a direct outbound sales team.
- Experience in building channel sales and partnership program.
- Hands-on engagement in developing relationships and solution selling into senior management at enterprise customers.
- Strong analytical and technical skills to master the agritech domain fast and ensure utilization of modern sales tools to maximize sales automation and efficiency.
- Strong understanding of all sales metrics and processes of a software company – (from market research, business development, negotiation and sales closing process, account management to customer success management)
- Takes ownership and full decision making within the domain of responsibility
- Strong leadership skills, lead by example mindset and experience in team coaching.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under the pressure of a monthly revenue plan
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Curiosity, can-do and problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English is a must, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to travel 25%-75% of the time
We can offer:
- Do a purpose-driven job, join us in changing the way food is produced
- International working environment with multi-country team and global customer base
- Develop yourself every single day in a fast-changing industry
- Flexible work arrangements and option to work from home partially
- Office perks (team buildings, free coffee & fruit in the office)
Thank you for applying. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted directly. All applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, culture or any other non-work-related characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance