Lime’s mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me.
Lime operates a network of hundreds of thousands of lightweight electric vehicles, such as e-scooters, e-bikes and e-mopeds in over one hundred cities across the world. Our Supply Product team builds the software that allows our teams to efficiently operate these fleets at scale. Problems include deployment algorithms to maximize revenue, task management systems to prioritize hundreds of thousands of heterogeneous tasks, in-warehouse tools to manage repairs and coordination tools to orchestrate thousands of people in diverse labor forces. Imagine the software that runs FedEx’s operations and you might have a sense of the scale (we simultaneously operate many more vehicles than Fedex).
We are looking for an experienced Product leader to lead our Supply Product team. The Head of Supply Product will own the Supply Product Strategy with the goal of building platforms and tools to enable the most efficient, intelligent and scalable E-vehicle sharing operations. He/she will be leading large initiatives that span multiple groups including Engineering, Operations, Government Relations, third party partners and customer support, etc. This team will own the product roadmap across firmware/IoT, fleet intelligence, task platform and operation applications at Lime.
What You’ll Do
- Own the supply efficiency KPIs (e.g. task ROI, deployment effectiveness, fulfillment efficiency, fleet information accuracy, etc.)
- Work with day to day activities and priorities of product management and design teams
- Build and lead a team of product managers in concert with the company’s growth objectives
- Work with product managers and designers to guide them in their interactions with engineering, marketing, business development, and executive teams
- Work with C-suite and senior leadership team to set the product direction of the company
- Responsible for understanding and defining the product value proposition and translating market trends and product needs into product priorities in the form of roadmaps and customer stories
- Oversee development of new features and improvements to existing products or product lines and drive the definition, product roadmap, and development cycles. Plan and direct all aspects of an organization’s product design policies, objectives, and initiatives
- Stay up to date with trends in the field and ensure that all products meet the strategic goals of the organization
- Effectively communicate market needs and prioritization to Engineering team; understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with the team
- Instinctively emotionally intelligent and gratified by building supportive cross-company relationships and mentoring a strong cross-functional team
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback
- Recent experience in management, recruiting and growing product management teams in a startup environment, particularly relevant would be gig economy or IoT experience
- 5+ years product management experience as an individual contributor; 3+ years leading teams as a manager
- Customer-focused mindset, iIn-depth understanding of operation applications, mobile and or web related product management or design, ideally both
- Ability to execute on a product vision consistently, rapidly, and effectively
- Excellent people management skills and ability to interact effectively with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Experienced and passionate people-developer, skilled in building and coaching healthy, collaborative and highly effective teams
- BS degree or significant relevant experience
What We Offer
- Opportunity to make an impact on sustainability by revolutionizing transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Ability to drive direction and make sizable impact at a rapidly growing global organization
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.