To apply for this job please visit energysavingtrust.org.uk.
Closing Date: 9 August 2021
Issue Date: 26 July 2021
Position Ref No: DH 767
Location: Edinburgh or home based
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Home Energy Scotland team within Energy Saving Trust. The team manages the award winning service. The team also manages a number of projects which support the development of Home Energy Scotland. Due to recent growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join this team. The purpose of this new role is to manage two existing projects and provide support across the project life cycle for new projects when required.
The post holder will develop, manage and own the project plans providing management information and reporting to/from various stakeholders to ensure that agreed timelines are met.
What we need you to bring:
- Demonstrable project management skills and experience of managing project delivery in an energy related industry
- Experience of contract management and experience of delivering services via a third party
- Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge on technical subjects
- Experience of delivering complex projects with multiple delivery partners
- Excellent inter-personal, influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- The ability to work as the focus of a geographically dispersed network as well as across Energy Saving Trust teams and senior managers
- A record of delivering results to tight deadlines
- Customer-focussed orientation
- Self-starter and the ability to work independently
- Strong data analysis and handling skills
This is a full-time, permanent position. For more information, please see the job description
To be considered, please forward your curriculum vitae and tailored cover letter that clearly outlines your suitability for the post (based on the job description) to firstname.lastname@example.org, citing the position reference number you are applying for in the subject line.
If your application is successful, you will be invited for interview:
- Interviews will be online and are scheduled for 16-18 August 2021.
(We will allocate a date and time)
Only people with the right to work in the UK may apply for this position.